| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gaalkacyo in November is hot at 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33 °C (91.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty with no rain. A feeble 11mm (0.4in) of water precipitates across on average 0.5 days.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Gaalkacyo November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Gaalkacyo, Somalia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Gaalkacyo:
- Jizan, Saudi Arabia - 1243.9 kms (773 miles) NNW
- Massawa, Eritrea - 1313.4 kms (816.2 miles) NW
- Asmara, Eritrea - 1326.3 kms (824.2 miles) NW
- Assab, Eritrea - 870.3 kms (540.8 miles) NW
- Aden, Yemen - 724.6 kms (450.3 miles) NNW
- Gonder, Ethiopia - 1269.5 kms (788.9 miles) WNW
- Djibouti, Djibouti - 709.8 kms (441.1 miles) NW
- Berbera, Somalia - 485.6 kms (301.8 miles) NNW
- Addis Ababa, Ethiopia - 982.3 kms (610.4 miles) WNW
- Negele, Ethiopia - 884.3 kms (549.5 miles) W
- Lodwar, Kenya - 1367.8 kms (849.9 miles) WSW
- Mogadishu, Somalia - 574.7 kms (357.2 miles) SSW
- Wajir, Kenya - 987.8 kms (613.8 miles) SW
- Nairobi, Kenya - 1486.7 kms (923.8 miles) SW
- Dagoretti, Kenya - 1486.1 kms (923.4 miles) SW
- Mombasa, Kenya - 1480.6 kms (920 miles) SW